Monday, January 11, 2010

How to Use Coupons Like A Pro!

Coupons are fun and can save you lots of money!

Follow this link to my website: dorisfitz.com

This is my first blog but I have a lot to say on coupons and rebates and any tool that helps you pay less at the store.  Wouldn't it be great if you could go all over and get everything for less?  WELL I DO!
WANT TO KNOW HOW?

GOD!  That's right GOD! He is the best money saver and the biggest money spender I ever came accross.   I ask him for help in all of my purchases and he does.

I clip coupons ad 20%,10% and so on and get all the coupons that I can. Then I decide if it is worth it.  I figure my time and gas.
If there is a deal I figure if it will pay me how much it is where the locations are and so on.

I always use my credit cards since they give me something in return.  Airlines tickets, cash back hotels.  It is great to go to price line and get a deal for rooms or a rental car and then fly there for free.  That is what we did on this last trip to GA.  We flew for free and got a car at $100.00 for the we through price line and got hotel rooms for $34.00 a night.  Breakfast was free and we ate a good one.  We picked up fruit from the local store and deli chicken.  The room had a microwave and refrigerator in it.  The trip was put on a credit card that will pay me to use all the items that I purchased.

When I grocery shop I try to use a store that is right on the way home from work.  There are at least 3 for me.  It also gives me a discount on gas. I use one of my cents off credit cards for that store.  When I purchase so much money in groceries (who doesn't)  I get 10 cents off per gallon. I try to multiply my savings while spending. 
                                             
NEVER,NEVER NEVER
 have a credit card that does not give you something in return. 


"I just love coupons! They save me so much money. I make sure I never go shopping without my plan and my coupons."
I have started to get coupons from up on line.  The draw back is that your store may not take them.  So, make sure that if you use them you go to a store that will let you use them.  Since I go wvery week to the same store or stores they get to know you and the store will usually not question those coupons at all. 
I try and get the cashiers to know who I am so that I do not have problems at all in the cash out line.

Coupons are great and when your grocery cooperates with sale items at the same time it works very well.

I try to see if any store is having a remodle sale or things like that.  They ususally give extra coupons for thier store inside the store.  I know that I got a special card for 10% extra off of my grocery bill when I use my store card and all my coupons and thier coupons on the same item.  It is like triple coupons.  I still pay with one of my credit cards that gives me something in return.

I am also planting two cherry trees and two apple trees and two blueberry trees this year.  I have a feeling that fruit is going to go up and up.  Tomatoes and green peppers in my planting pots less flowers.  I think that as time goes on we are going to pay more for our food and consumer items.  If I grow most of my fruit then I consintrate on other things at the store besides fruit.

That reminds me of my renters who have moved into one of my rentals in order to be closer to thier work.  LESS GAS COST.  What are you doing to save on Gas?  Are you riding your bikes or walking more?  Great excersize!  Next time I hope to concentrate on that.

SEE ME ON MAY 21ST AT THE LYNNWOOD CONVENTION CENTER.  TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE 425-357-9643.

I CAN DO PERSONAL BUDGETS TOO.  CALL ME AT 425-357-9643

No comments:

Post a Comment